Your shopping cart is empty!
Two Wire Conventional
The Fike TWINFLEXPRO two wire fire alarm system incorporating the ASD Multipoint combined smoke and heat detector with built-in sounder, allows the whole system to be easily installed using only one pair of wires per zone.
Using the Multipoint detector as part of the TWINFLEX two wire fire alarm system means that when a detector is wired to the system, a sounder can also be connected without extra installation time or cost. This greatly reduces the number of points that need to be installed and the time it takes to install. As Multipoint offers 7 different modes of detection, the installation is made even simpler since one device suits all applications. Whatever type of detection is required, it can be selected by the flick of a switch at the time of commissioning - 3 different smoke modes, 2 fixed temperature heat modes, a rate of rise mode and a combination smoke or heat mode.
As the Multipoint detector is available with or without a full specification integral 90 dBA sounder (for only a marginal cost difference) no extra devices need to be purchased when an audible warning is required. If an extra sound is required or for areas that do not require detection, then a choice of several different standalone sounders, call points or sounder beacons can be used on the same two wires.
This versatile system has the ability to differentiate between call point or detector alarm; can accommodate a maximum of 32 devices per zone; has separate fault monitoring display for each zone, and a man walk test facility and zones that can be configured without the need to use resistors or capacitors.
The powerful C-TEC-manufactured two-wire fire alarm panel with integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 switch mode PSU is designed to work with Apollo’s AlarmSense range of detectors, call points, sounders and beacons.
With an Intuitive interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry, the system is available in 2, 4 or 8 AlarmSense zone circuits
Four conventional sounder circuits (for use with non-AlarmSense sounders/beacons) are also provided.
• A wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones
• Two onboard relays (Fire and Fault)
• Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset)
• ‘Class change’ and alert inputs
• Multiple indicators
• Detectors, manual call points and sounders can be connected to the same two wires
• Sounders can be wired to the same point as detectors
• Failsafe operation of manual call points when detectors are removed
• Zonal fire tracking and alarm indication
• A synchronisation of visual/audible alarms
• Detectors and manual call point alarms are identifiable separately
• Detectors and manual call points can be disabled separately
Apollo AlarmSense Open Area Sounder with Visual IndicatorA powerful wall-mounting open-area Sounder/..
£48.62 Inc VAT £40.52 Ex VAT
£40.52 Ex Tax: £48.62