Your shopping cart is empty!
Quantec Dementia Care Controller allows care providers to enhance the level of care they provide for patients suffering from dementia, Alzheimers, incontinence & other degenerative illnesses
• Engineer programmable to suit the exact requirements of individual patients/bedrooms
• Includes all the inputs, outputs, timers and power needed for the connection of PIR movement detectors, enuresis sensors, bed exit mats, low voltage LED lighting, door monitoring contacts, slave infrared ceiling receivers, slave overdoor lights, room status controllers and more
• Comes with a number of pre-set DIP-switch selectable configurations, all geared towards giving patients the freedom and dignity they need to live their lives as normally as possible with as little intervention from carers as their condition will allow
• Can be configured to automatically switch lights on and off when movement is detected to safely guide patients to and from en-suite areas
• Provides clear and concise indication of room status data at ALL relevant Quantec displays (e.g. Bedroom 1, Bed Exit)
• All room/patient call activity is logged at the main Quantec Controller for optional output to our Quantec Surveyor data management software
• Comes with 10 pre-set patient monitoring configurations including high-intensity, medium-intensity and en-suite ushering
• Easily adapted to meet the changing needs and ongoing behaviour patterns of Dementia and Alzheimer sufferers
•Many components can be easily added to existing Quantec systems
Quantec Dementia Care Master ControllerAllows care providers to enhance the level of care they provi..
£279.60 Inc VAT £233.00 Ex VAT
£233.00 Ex Tax: £279.60
Quantec Dementia Care Enuresis Interface SocketAllows bed wet sensors, floor pressure mats and bed/c..
£68.24 Inc VAT £56.87 Ex VAT
£56.87 Ex Tax: £68.24
Quantec Dementia Care Floor Pressure MatA durable 90cm x 60cm (3ft x 2ft) floor pressure mat c/w 2m ..
£93.43 Inc VAT £77.86 Ex VAT
£77.86 Ex Tax: £93.43