Your shopping cart is empty!
Whilst shopping on our website you will be required to provide personal information to ensure that we can fulfil your orders. Your privacy is very important to us and we work to safeguard the information provided.
This policy details how the information is stored and used.
Information that may be collected and used:
• Use of your computer to visit our website – IP address, geographical location, browser type, length of browsing, number of pages viewed.
• Transactions – purchase information including name, address, email address and contact phone number
• Marketing – contact details used to subscribe to any email notifications or offers/campaigns
Any personal information provided will only be used for the sole purpose detailed in this policy.
We may use your information to do the following:
• Improving your browsing experience
• Send purchased items to you
• Send any paperwork relating to the transaction and collect monies owed
• Send email notifications relating to an existing order or request
• Send marketing newsletters or offers that we think may be of interest to you – please note that you can opt out of email/postal marketing at any time
NOTE – we do not, without your express consent sell, rent or provide your details to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing or any other reasons
Security of your personal data
We will take all necessary technical and organisational precautions to safeguard any information disclosed and prevent any loss, misuse or alterations.
We will store all details securely and all electronic transactions between you and our website will be encrypted using SSL technology
Payments are made via PayPal and Worldpay. We do not store any payment details.
All passwords remain your responsibility and we will not ask for them.
We may periodically update/change parts of this policy as need arises.
If you have any questions about this policy or the way in which we use your data do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com.